Meet Dr. Webster
Dr. Webster is a board-certified otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat specialist) and head and neck surgeon with additional credentials and specialization in aesthetic and functional surgical treatment of the face, head and neck.
Dr. Webster has pursued specialized surgical training in order to provide a high level of expertise to his adult and pediatric patients. He has studied with national leaders in the fields of sinus, allergy and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Webster is the only doctor on the Oregon Coast to be board certified by the prestigious American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS). To continue providing the most advanced surgical treatment options, Dr. Webster attends national surgical courses every year.
Dr. Webster offers noninvasive as well as surgical treatment of the face, head and neck, including cosmetic, functional and reconstructive surgery. Offering both noninvasive and surgical treatments has allowed his patients to have the choice to take control of their health. His areas of special expertise include aesthetic rejuvenation, rhinoplasty and reconstructive skin cancer treatment as well as in-office sinus procedures (including balloon sinuplasty) that do not require general anesthesia and can be performed in a comfortable and friendly office setting.
|1995||Bachelor of Science||University of Nebraska|
|1998||Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Studies||University of Montana|
|2002||Doctor of Medicine||University of Kansas Medical Center|
|2003||MBBS, M.D||Intern||University of California San Francisco|
|2007||Head and Neck Surgery and Reconstruction||Resident||Kaiser Medical Group Northern California|
• American Board of Head and Neck Surgery
• American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Bay Area Hospital, Coos Bay, Oregon
• Lower Umpqua Hospital, Reedsport, Oregon
• Coquille Valley Hospital, Coquille, Oregon
• PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Medical Center, Florence, Oregon
• American Academy of Head and Neck Surgery/Otolaryngology
• American Rhinologic Society
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
• American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
• American Academy of Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
• 2007 – Present